Our longest-running excursion, the Minneapolis History Tour, has been our most popular expedition for fourteen years and for good reason! Ride your Segway back through time on this one-of-a-kind exploration of Minneapolis’s past. See the amazing history of our Mississippi riverfront from 10,000 BC to today without breaking a sweat. Let the Segway do the work as you cover six miles of spectacular scenery accompanied by a professional Segway tour guide. Discover the incredible story of our amazing river through historical sites including:
An Unforgettable Segway Adventure – Our Classic Tour
- St. Anthony Falls.
- The Stone Arch Bridge.
- Upper and Lower Lock and Dam.
- Historic Main Street.
- Mill Ruins Park.
- Mill City Museum.
- Hennepin Ave Bridge.
- Boom Island.
- Nicollet Island.
- St. Anthony Main.
Included in the tour are:
- Segway Certified™ safety training
- Helmet to use during the tour
- Narrative by your knowledgeable tour guide
- Snack and beverage at midpoint of the tour
- Mill City Museum entrance ticket
- 25% off coupon for Pracna on Main restaurant
- Price: $80-$90 (peak)